This division has been created to avoid duplication and strengthen international correspondence on behalf of Nepal Rastra Bank. Following are the major responsibilities of this division:
- Provide secretariat services to the Governor in maintaining relations with various international financial institutions & agencies, central banks, central banks' training institutes and other concerned agencies.
- Perform voting related activities in international institutions on behalf of NRB.
- Organize Governor's Level seminars/meetings and conferences.
- Perform liaison and protocol related activities.
- Act as a contact point/office with ACU, APRACA, BIS, SAARCFINANCE, SEACEN, SEANZA, WORLD BANK and other international agencies.
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary.