This unit has been created to explore and get technical cooperation and assistance from the international financial institutions and agencies to enhance the institutional as well as employees' capabilities as a whole. Following are the major responsibilities of this unit:
- Explore areas of technical cooperation and assistance from the international donor agencies; prepare need based comprehensive study report covering cost-benefit analysis and effective execution plan.
- Prepare Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to develop mutual understanding, co-operation and co-ordination with the international financial institutions, central banks, central banks' training centers and other concerned units and organizations.
- Plan, coordinate and implement in coordination with the Bankers Training Centers, all the trainings, conferences, meetings, seminars (except the Governor conferences) on behalf of NRB.
- Study and propose new membership of central bank related institutions to strengthen the economic benefit of NRB and to develop competency of Bank's employees. Propose, review and renew membership accordingly.
- Draft projects in collaboration with international institutions and central banks. Additionally, work out on Project Preparation, Consultation, Discussion, Agreement, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Identify scholarship programs, trainings, seminars and field visits for fostering capability of the Bank's employees and prepare necessary reports along with recommendations for effective implementation.